Wednesday, May 27, 2009








ART CARDS: A show I am in which is closing June 1 consists of Art Cards. For those of you not familiar Art Cards are never sold they are traded. It is art created on baseball trading card size. It can be anything you like. I have included a few of the ones I have done. When the show at the Mackenzie Gallery in Regina, Saskatchewan comes down the cards are then distributed among the participants. I look forward to the surprise in the mail. What I like about this show is you do it for pure fun. I participate in a collage show in Taranaki, New Zealand which is the same kind of idea. Dale Copeland who puts it together does a fantastic job. Well worth checking out at http://outofsight.co.nz. You send 13 collages, one goes in a live show, one in a collection and the rest are in an online show and then distributed among the artists. There were over 125 artists last year.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool idea. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I look forward to reading more from you. Hope you had fun in NYC. I miss that place.
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete